Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Mirror, mirror on the wall......

Hope this year I have a ball!!!! LOL....Well...it has come and gone! Another birthday celebrated! We had a blast. Brad was such a sweetheart on Sunday! He really helped out with the kids! (and I think realized how much work 2 can be LoL :) ) We went shopping in the morning, and then went out to dinner at a sushi buffet type restraunt (a mini version of Todais) called Hanaki:




Come on! Lets Eat!



So much to choose from!



Sammy's plate first! :)



Yummy, yummy, for my tummy!


We ate, and ate, and ate!! It was sooo good~ Then Sammy spent the night at Popo and Papa's house. And Brad and I watched a movie! We watched "The Man" with Samuel L. Jackson, and Eugene Levy. Which I give 2 thumbs ....down! It was mildly entertaining at best! Ah well, ya can't win 'em all.
Yesterday Brad had the day off, and we decided to go to the playground where Sammy could play and swing! (his new fav thing to do) Not to mention he LOVES playing with Daddy! Then we came back and Brad started renovations on the guest (Sammy's) bathroom. He tore up the floor, and took out the sink and vanity. I can't wait to see it after he is finished! Gotta run and feed Kayla her oatmeal....the chub-o-la is hungry! LOL :)

3 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! Hope it was a wonderful one!!! :)

    <3 Angi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Love the pics. I've never ate sushi before and I'm SURE my kids would say no way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY SUSHI! I am so craving that right now! I so missed having it while I was pregnant!

    I've missed you - glad you are posting again!

    ReplyDelete