Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Fare thee well to 'Flat Stanley'


Well....it is time for us to say goodbye to 'flat Stanley'...his visit here brought much joy to our hearts! *thanks Alaina for letting him visit*

For those of you who havent met Stanley...here is his story...

Stanley was once a little boy who loved to travel....however one sad day, ...something heavy fell on Stanley and flattened him. Well...since he was so loved by the children..and they knew how much he loved to travel, they mail him all over the world to fullfill his dreams. The idea is to show the kids pictures of Stanley doing things while visiting your state/country. And include a short story on his travels!

Here is flat stanley and sammy standing in front of the honolulu zoo entrance:


Cheeeeese Sammy and Stanley!


And with his buddy:


Big thanks to Mr Lifegaurd for helping us out! *shaka bra*



Here we are at the beach on the 1 nice day we had!! LOL
*bad McKayla for ripping stanleys head....don't worry we fixed him..and he is 100% recovered*




This is where you can climb up a "mountain" to see the whole island! (can u see stanley??)

There are better pictures... but lazy, lazy me...I haven't downloaded them yet! I will though, so you can see our fine HPD in action! LOL

So...sadly..his adventures here in Hawaii are over...and he is back off to the 1st grade class in Virginia! *thanks guys for trusting stanley with me!* *hugs Alaina!*

We had soooo much fun with him!

* I think I am STILL blushing from trying to take pictures with this little guy...and the stares I got LOL*

Ah well!!! Thanks Stanley! You take care now! Ya hear!

4 comments:

  1. Bra! LMAO I love seeing Dog the Bounty Hunter talking to fellow Hawaiian people and hearing him say that.

    That was hilarious. I've heard of this being done before but never actually did it. I loved the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny! I want flat Stanley to visit me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flat Stanley is great! Sounds like you had fun with him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi Ann:

    What a cute idea and such a creative project for the kids!!

    ReplyDelete