Thursday, March 16, 2006

Beware: Biting puppy! ...I mean...baby.


It's true. I have a baby that thinks she is a puppy!

First thing..

... she whimpers.....


seriously.....

Like a lonely pup


all alone in the world.

The first time I heard her.... I SWEAR I thought it was a puppy.
Now she does this every time that she wants my attention. *it was cute at first.....now...I just laugh and have to shake my head*

Second....

She bites..... And then....

LAUGHS at my reaction....*I try So hard NOT to give her a response....but God bless America...it HURTS!

Then..

..to let me know she is done nursing she starts to gnaw on me...YES I said gnaw! ohhhhhhhhhh the fun of that!

And...did I mention the drooling???? *rolls her eyes* The child is like a freaking St. bernard!...and she flings it everywhere after she sticks her fist in her mouth!

ya know if i WANTED a dog...don't ya think I would have one! LOL
Well...
I really WOULD have one..
if I didnt live on the 8th floor and have to take an elevator to walk it 3-4-5 times a day! hehehe **LAZY AWARD OF THE YEAR HERE**

*sigh*

I really do wish I had a dog

3 comments:

  1. BLOGGER IS PISSING ME OFF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kristi, sorry you got a puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a drooler too I should post a pic of it so nasty!

    ReplyDelete