Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh Oh Oh Bumbo!

Yay!! Kayla got her bumbo!! We waited, and waited, and waited, and it's here! Of course now...Sammy sits in it more than she does. He has adopted it as his own! LOL The Monster! Here is one of the rare moments when Kayla is actually getting to enjoy her seat. She will sit for about 20 min before she gets tired. Then sammy is more than happy to tell me she is done. LOL... I also posted a couple more that were cute....enjoy!


cheeeeeeeeese!



Hey Kayla...let me make sure that's rated "g"


Turn Sammy turn!!! Oh No!!!

As you can see....Sammy really gets a kick out of Nintendo Game Cube's Mario kart. This kid is AMAZING! I have a hard time beating him, and he is 3 and a half! As for Kayla....looks like I need to watch her....she is already a romantic! LOL
Well today we went to the playground again. It was too wet to play, so we went to McDonalds for breakfast! *yummy* It's been raining off and on all day, so it is one of those days where you just want to sleep..or curl up with a good book. NEITHER of which I can do! LOL Oh well! ....... Well, my TLC's "A Baby Story" is about to start, and I have to switch the laundry! Love to all!

4 comments:

  1. She looks so cute! And look at Sammy..I bet Matthew can't wait to play some nintendo with him! By the way..Octavio wants to know..what does Brad usually play? PS or XBOX? LOL.. he's so excited he can have someone to play with all night long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I just posted pictures on my blog of Adam in his Bumbo. Isn't it the greatest? I am so glad he likes it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dominic and Alex love playing our Xbox. Cute pics. Glad you got the bumbo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW how adorable they are!!! :)

    ReplyDelete