Thursday, March 23, 2006

AIRPLANE DAY!!!

Today is the BIG day!! Sammy has been waiting for this day FOREVER! He is SOOOO excited to go see his cousin Matthew, and his grandma and grandpa, and Nana! Oh my! We have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off *excuse the expression* We bought a portable DVD player for Sammy on the plane..and then some shoes and pants for Brad. Not to mention all the gifts we are bringing back! *a whole darn suitcase just for that!* We surprised Sammy with a spiderman rolling backback...and filled it with little things from wal-mart ***ex: coloring books, playdough, cars...etc...oh and his leap-pad** He was SOOO excited to see it. but he knows he ca't open it till we get on theplane! Can you believe we dont even fly out till 9:40 tonight??? We already went and checked the car seats, and luggage..so all we have to do it go through security screen. *sigh* At least the kids will sleep most of the way! It's from LA-dulles I worry about! LOL....well guys..thanks for the well wishes!! I'll keep you updated on our trip!!! take care and God bless!

4 comments:

  1. I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love trips with the kids (although I feel like I need a U-Haul!) I love seeing the kids how excited they are about it too! Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a great trip. I can't wait to hear how it goes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip! I am right behind you, but in the car, to PA! Too bad we won't be there the same time!

    ReplyDelete