Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Hair do? .....or ....Hair don't!! :)


Well, I posted about the hair cut and "do" I got on sat. I actually like it....though I am still adjusting. It is a DRASTIC change for me. (Those who know me...know I fear the "unknown" LOL) And this is someting I've never had done.

I highlighted my hair with these blondish red streaks......

all over!

DO?? or Don't???

Remember that friends don't fib!


And then we have Sammy's! LOL He cried most of the way through it.


Can't tell by this cheesball shot though! tee hee

Next we have McKayla..and one of her favorite things to do (must take after her brother) lookin' at herself in the mirror. This child is SOOOOO Vain already!


Last but not least....dad and jane got a new chair.....they went to this products show...and my dad had to have it. Jane goes to massages all the time so they figured it would be paid off in about...oh 10 years! LOL I can't believe how much they spent...BUT it was money WELL worth it. This thing goes to zero gravity, and does all kinds of different massages. *my fav is the shiatsu* It even does your legs! Here is me...enjoying the hell out of it! LOL...you have to pry me off after about 12 min! :) lucky lucky jane! :)

Did you see the space control it has...LOL...it takes a rocket scientist to figure the darn thing out! heheheheh

Anyway, training went well today....I trained about 64 kindergarteners to become "Earth protection Agents" They were so cute. It is funny how they can take the most insignifigant thing out of your lecture, and run! We were talking about pollution and how we shouldn't do it. And then 1 kids mentions smoking and butts on the ground..and we took off...for about 10 min...talking about how their friends, or fathers, or aunties smoke...and how they throw the butts on the ground. I was teaching them, that it is called non-point source pollution...and those butts go somewhere. They go into a storm drain when it rains, and straight into the ocean. Killing marine life, and harming their enviroment. You wouldnt believe how many kids know someone who smokes! LOL It was fun though! And ......

I GOT LAID!! hehehe

Well, they made me a lei, and one of the kids gave it to me. heheheheh had you going didn't I??

Well gotta feed the kids! And my man! hehehe Bye all!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE the hair! and OMG look at those dimples of yours - so jealous over here! Sammy is such a cutie pie - I am in love! LOL at McKayla and the mirror - Adam cries when he sees himself LOL he's such a serious dork! (I'm not sure if he's my kid LOL) and the massage chair ....I want it right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your hair looks great! I am glad that I am not the only one with vain children! The massage chair looks wonderful! I would love to have one of those! You talking about the kindergarteners makes me miss work just a little bit! Run with what you get! And all those kids went home and told their smoking parents, relatives, and friends that they are polluting the earth!

    ReplyDelete