Friday, March 10, 2006

Rain, Rain, ....go away!!!!



*sigh* rain, rain, and more rain! At least we had a bit of a reprieve last night, as you can see above. But of course this morning it was back to the oh so wonderful, whats another day, bring it on, flood advisory... RAIN. ha....ha. LOL Anyway...they say this weekend it should clear up! Oh I hope so. We would like to hit the beach. Poor Sammy is having withdrawals! I can't even take him to our pool, since it is outdoors. He just rides his bike up and down the hall, talking about going swimming. Brad made the mistake last night of saying the word "swimming"....(we were discussing our "hopes" for this weekend)...and boy oh boy...he was ready for bed so he could wake up and go. (we always tell him he has to go nite-nite first...normally a nap or bedtime) He insisted on going to bed at 7:20. (hmmmmm.....a nice trick to use in the future? lol) Of course he just laid in there and played. Brad laid with him, and told him stories. He was out by 8:30. McKayla is actually going to bed at a decent hour as well. She was going to bed at around 10:30, now she is ready at about 8. *yay for me* granted she is still up every 2-3 hours to nurse.
Oh yeah, and before i forget...we got Kayla an excersaucer last night. She was fascinated by it. :) Of course Sammy thinks it is both of theirs (which doesnt bother me, as I remember Matthew climbing into Sammy's when he was a wee one) So, here is a pic of us...



And here is also a picture of McKayla going to town on her oatmeal! She is SOOO ready for it at dinner. She only gets a little bit at around 7 pm. After a week or so, I will increase the amount, and try some green beans or carrots. *sigh* She is growing SOOO fast! :)



Well....I better play with bug. We are going to do some arts and crafts today. Hope everyone is well....peace out!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like we are in the same weather pattern! I love the gorgeous red sky! Poor Sammy I hope he can go swimming soon! I love the food pictures! I can't wait until we can start Adam on real food! yet another photo op lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sky looks so pretty! Thanks for sharing the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine having beach withdrawls. Must be nice! Good pics! Love the sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rain! I'll trade you! We've had snow for a million years I think lol Hope it gets nice and sunny for you soon... and if it does, will you send some my way?? :D

    ReplyDelete