Friday, March 17, 2006

Do I rule or what?




Hi! My name is McKayla and I rule all. If I am happy....you are happy....If I am sad...guess who else is sad? And if I am miserable...well....everyone better run for cover. I love to eat, eat ,eat too...as you have probably noticed by my double chin, AND the fact that I get up every 2-3 hours to eat. I love rattles right now..or anything that I can get into my mouth. (Thats IF I can find my mouth....I swear it moves around).
My most favorite thing to do is have brother talk to me...or pay me ANY kind of attention. I could sit and be happy watching him play and laugh! It makes me smile all the time. Brother gets a kick out of having me smile at him too..so I save my biggest grins for him. **shhhh don't tell mom, we wouldnt wanna hurt her feelings*
I am almost to big for my swing...since I like to try and sit forward all the time. (I should have the best abs in a few months with all the "crunches" I do) Same with the bouncer and bumbo (what? already??)
My teeth have been bothering me lately, so mom has had to give me a few doses of infants tylenol. mmmmm grape seems to be my favorite! Please keep your hands and shoulders away! I warn you ...I bite! But I dont meant to hurt you...it just feels so good on my gums!
I also love my baths! mommy takes them with me most of the time..and I love to kick off her and "swim" on my back. After my bath though, I get sleepy! So I enjoy a "top off" and wella it's time to play with all my friends in la-la land. Speaking of sleep *yaaaaawwwnnn* I'm due for a feeding.....Where IS my mom....hold on..I'll get her..................

3 comments: