Monday, January 30, 2006

Is the weekend over already?? geesh! It must have flew by since Daddy was actually home for 2 days in a row. He normally works four 10 hour days...and then does overtime on fri and sat another 20 hrs. So it was REALLY a treat! Sammy was happy to have his dad home to play with....and play they did! We had a busy weekend...Sat morn we went grocery shopping at the commisary...and then I watched the kids while Brad went and played poker with his buddies from work...(bad night...long story...to make it short..the guys were babies, and Brad just left...and left his $50 there *urgh*) I picked him up at 10:30 and we actually got to spend a little quality time together (McKayla ACTUALLY slept)...And then on sunday we woke up and went to the zoo....till about 12:30..then it was naptime for the kids...so hubby and i curled up and watched "Fever Pitch" with Drew Barrymore....it was much cuter than I thought it was going to be. Even Brad enjoyed it. Then it was time to get ready for "Chinese New Year Dinner"...Popo booked reservations at "Hong Kong on the Harbour" at the Aloha Tower Marketplace ($$$).....we went to dinner and fed the lion and the dragon. Sammy fed it as well though he was literally shaking in his shoes * I kid you not!* We had to take Kayla out of the restraunt though cause the firecrackers were MUCh to loud~.....so we ate..and by the time that was over it was almost 9 p.m. so we had to get home to get the kids in bed. *whew* Now it's Monday..time to start the week over again! We did take a few pics over the weekend....want to share them so here they are:



"I'm a big boy now" "I love my sister" "Pattycake"


Mommy and me

Hope everyone has a great week! Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting here and working backwards. I'm so excited you have a blog - now I can check out your entire life LOL I am so nosey!!

    ReplyDelete