Wednesday, January 04, 2006


Happy New Year!!! 2006!! Aloha 2005! Wow! What a busy year it was!! But definetely a year filled with many, many blessings! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am with my family of 4! I knew I would love it, but I had NO idea just how much! :) Anyway...I had a new years resolution but was told it didnt count...that i wasn't "giving anything up"....ha ha.....I thought it was just about life improvment>!>?!?! Who said it was about sacrifice?! ha ha...Anyway..it WAS to take better care of myself as far as appearance. (i.e....manicure, pedicure, haircuts....shall i go on?!?!) Dear husband almost laughed his head off!...well I THOUGHT he would appreciate having a "as sexy as she can get" wife?!?!? Well...had to throw that one out the window. Another one was to take better care of the house...and you know what?? i am sticking to that! I am making dinner every night by 7..and then cleaning up after, and then picking up the house so that we wake up to a nice place..*hard to do with a 3 year old*.....Brad has given up drinking.....I am praying for him that he sticks to it!....but this will be the 4th or 5th year....ha ha...*dont we all have one of those*....He isnt that bad anyway...I am just a tad anal. *as I have been reminded by many*....Anyway....life is good. The kids are great..McKayla is smiling away, and getting such a personality..and Sammy asks to "Sammy hold the baby" at least 5 or 6 times a day...so I am looking forward to when they can play! Well gotta clean up the breakfast mess (George Forman Griddle *christmas present*) and the pancakes Sammy and I wolfed down! Ya'all take care now ya hear! May we continue to be blessed in 2006!

No comments:

Post a Comment