Thursday, January 19, 2006



Is is thursday already??? Wow...this week flew by! Must be because we had a holiday Monday and Popo and Papa were home and volunteered to help with the grandkids..so Monday was like a vacation to me. These pictures were taken this past Sunday (Jan 15) ...Kayla and her *yes I know I am the princess* look...and Daddy and sammy in their jerseys...cheering on the Steeler's! I LOVE those pic's! Anyway today we decided to go to the playground this morning...and play for about an hour..then we came home and walked to McDonalds. (well first to Subway for mommy, and then there for bug)..then we walked all the way back...and now both the kids are sleeping (and at the same time *its a miracle*) They should be up soon though~ This weekend we (Brad and I) may go to the Hula Bowl (football game)...and then on Sunday..it is all about the Steelers and the Broncos for the superbowl position spot! *oh I hope they make it for Brad* Mom is leaving tomorrow for Japan (Okinawa) for a retreat (mission) with the church! I pray she has a safe trip, but I know she is in the Lord's hands! Not much else going on! kayla's getting so big, and she is such a great baby (except at night when it comes time to go to sleep)....but hopefully we can adjust to that! So...I guess until next time........TTFN!

1 comment: