Wednesday, July 09, 2008

More 4th pics and such....

I don't think I have mentioned it yet, but I have decided to watch a little girl I'll call Angelina Ballerina. She is 14 months old and ADORABLE!!! I was supposed to have her 3 days a week, but have had her every day of the week since she fits right in and her parents are thrilled with how happy she is here. We love her already! :) And YES, they have given me permission to post about her...(I wasn't going to, but I mentioned my blog and she said she thought that was great and she didn't mind at all)...woot woot

ANYWAY...

After she was picked up on the 4th we decided to head to Southern Pines for a 4th of July fest...

Here are a few pic's from that..

Here is Bug....he is ALL red, white and blue...(:P)...


Let's get a walkin'....we had to park aways away!


Here we are a walkin'.....


Drama Mama having a BLAST in the blow up jumper..


They also had a HUGE playground...


All tuckered out!......on our way home...


Then on Sun. we went to the N.C zoo again...


Lollipop anyone?..


I love how pink her cheeks are here...and check out her sticker..if that isn't the truth I don't know what is! :)


Ar ar ar....


~~~~~~~~

Then Daddy decided Bug needed a way cool ramp to run his cars off of....here they are building it together (with old material)...



Giving it a go....



And last but not least....Daddy decided to finally put up the swing that Grandpa got Drama Mama a while back....


Daddy's little helper.....


Wheeeeeee.......


And then decided he needed to make Bug one of his own....


It was pretty awesome!.....Here they both are... ( :>)

Here is Drama Mama pushing Angelina Ballerina....(well, maybe she is trying to pull her out...she was adamant that it was HER swing)...the turkey.

Mom, this is the flower (there are actually 3 of them) I was talking about!! It is GORGEOUS....the brown spots are so bright against the orange and it hangs UPSIDE down!! :P


LASTLY.....

These are a few video's for Popo....I thought she would get a kick out of it....
Here is Drama Mama singing her ABC's.....you may have to turn up your volume though...LOL...
And then....

(:P) (:P) (:P)

Miss you guys!~TTFN!~

4 comments:

  1. Awww. Very cute. Dominic plays on one of those disc swings on my dad's tree. Scares the living crap out of me!!! I'm constantly clinching my teeth and telling him to put his legs together tighter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's our next American Idol star .....lol You go girl, Babydoll ...
    And my boy! What a clown....lol
    Love all those pics and videos, it's about time (1 week later since your 4th). Woot! Woot!
    Hey Mommy, I am still waiting for the Ocean City's trip pics and videos .....Miss you guys TOO!
    Love Popo and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thanks for posting these. Ava loved watching them! How silly Sammy is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The talent that runs rampant in this family is amazing!!!! So you think you can dance and American Idol....Pretty impressive Brennemans!!!

    ReplyDelete