Saturday, July 19, 2008

News... News... News...

Come and get your news!

Lots have been going on but FIRST I'll update you on the "revolutionary love" project.

We decided $10 could actually get you A LOT!!

Especially at the DOLLAR store! :)

Here are our supplies we bought...


Bug was excited about glueing the puff balls onto the cards..


Making a card....


Just SOME of the cards we made...


We have an appt at Penwick Village Nursing home this Tuesday to "visit" and hand out our cards! My hope is that we reach at least ONE person. I am so excited to go...I hope I make a friend! :) I would like to do something like this with the kids at least once a month!

God is good! :)

Second Page news is.....

We found a snake in the backyard...gee that's nice...


a video of us saying goodbye to the little bugger....



3rd page.

....a girlfriend/roomie from boarding school (Nancy) came to visit with her family! We had a great time catching up (it had been about 2-3 years)...and her kids were adorable!! I hadn't met Mehdi or the twins yet...see how much can happen in 3 years? LOL :P

Here are a few shots...(oh, and did I forget to mention she has 6 kids....2 are 11 month old twins!)

Setarra and Bug.....


Mehdi and Drama Mama


The nanny and one of the twins (well wouldnt YOU need one with twins and a 2 year old, 5 year old, 10 year old, and 11 year old?


We decided to visit the zoo while she was here...
Here is Drama Mama LICKING the bench! *sigh* she is ALL Brad people!


While at the zoo, we had a LOVELY display of her temper...


and we all cooled off with some ice cream...here is Mehdi....


And last but not least we enjoyed the great weather and the wonderful lake...

Here is Mehdi fishing...this kid was GREAT at casting!...and he's 2!


Bug and Setarra telling each other a story and looking out at the lake...


Everyone (but me and the nanny and twins) in the water...


Taelyn (tai) and Jaelen (jay) paddling away...


Nancy and Mehdi...


Some fun...fun...fun...they played a game called "ghost in the graveyard"...has anyone else heard of this? It's a form of hide and seek..but this is just a video of them playing with the glowsticks.

It was a great 4 day visit! Thanks Nancy for making thats 6 and a half hour drive from Georgia to see us! We had a WONDERFUL time....and..

ya'all come back now...ya hear?

TTFN!~

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun!

    :o)

    (although, I have to say I'm not overly fond of the snake...lol!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a snake and a "BAD" temper.....
    I guess the ice cream calm her down FAST ....
    Looks like it was a lot of fun .... wish we were ther too!!
    Hope you made a friend in your visit to the nursing home.
    Love you all.... and Nancy, if you are reading this, your kids are soooo cute!!!
    Love,
    Papa & Popo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OF COURSE I HAVE HERD OF GHOST AND THE GRAVE YARD!! What a blast. Miss you a ton and thanks for the comment on my blog about my What would you do? Randy leaves Wed to go back down I am staying back this time, SO sad. Miss you all a ton and have fun at the nursing home. Love the idea it is great
    SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts - so much life, color, and fun! :) Great times all around it seems...except for that snake. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like so much fun! I hate snakes. Would have probably been screaming at that one. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. eeewww on the snake!!!!!

    I love your cards! I can't wait to see pictures from the nursing home!

    ReplyDelete