Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Fall Fun 2010 + A Surprise

Leaves, leaves, and more leaves!~ :)

We have a huge yard surrounded by forest so we get about 3 ft of leaves each year.

Cleaning them up is half the fun! :)

I can't get over how fast 2010 has gone. What a year it has been. So much stuff has happened...and yet here we are....

blessed!~

We have some pictures of our fall, the house and of course the surprise I mentioned above. :)

Enjoy! We sure did!

Daddy and KK inspecting some bugga bugga's....


My flowers...



My hubster...


The 2 cuties playing "king of the hill"....


The yard and house..


Side of house...


Front of house... (yes those are STILL up from last year! :)


closer shot...


She LOVES the leaves....and I love her joy! :)


Handsome boy!~


Uh-oh....trouble...

Cheeseball...

CheeseBALLS....

Hehehehe..better run mom...

Tag team!~ :)

XoxoxoxoxoXOXO

My goobers. I love them So...
ARE YOU READY FOR THE NEW SURPRISE?
I am STILL in disbelief....
but..............
we got a puppy!~ from the SPCA.....
Meet Biscuit.....(once Midget)...


Brad is happy as pig in poop...he has worked on me for a LONG time for this!...

So is Bug... :)

He is a 5 month old hound mix....and is SUCH a good boy!!!!!


We REALLY got lucky with him. He is so calm and loving and a great listener. He isnt potty trained but so far has been awesome at learning. We are currently crate training him...and so far....so AWESOME! :)


Here he is on the first day we brought him home....he is SUCH A CUTIE!
You must be wondering how this all came about. As I was ADAMANT about not having another animal.
After all...who normally gets stuck with everything at the end of the day?? ME.
Well...that being said...
Bug takes SUCH good care of Missy(the kitty) and his responsibilty of her litter and food....PLUS he got on the A/B HONOR ROLL!!!!!! So I compromised....
we could get a puppy as long as I wasnt picking up ANY of the poop.....
Brad WHOLE heartedly agreed, and Sam and him made a pact to teamwork it.
So we went to the pound on Sat...JUST to look.
We saw Biscuit (formely Midget)...
and Brad FELL IN LOVE.
We took him into a room to check his temprement and how he behaved around cats, and he did great.
I STILL wasnt sold though.
After all a dog is a HUGE undertaking.
We slept on it.
Went back Sunday around 2 to take him outside to see his mannerism...
He sold us. :)
He was such a great dog it was like he was meant to be part of the "pack" (THANKS CEASER).
So now we have 6 members of the family. :)
I think we are finally complete!! scratch that...
I KNOW we are! :)
God bless!
P.S I have an update on Bug too....I'll get that out tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun! Wish we could be there to enjoy Biscuit too!

    ReplyDelete