Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving~

Where did this year go?

How can it be almost over already???

What a roller coaster it has been....

between school, disney, brads job, and cancer.....whew!

But we have had SO many tribulations as well. MORE than the trials. So much more.

And I thank God for every single one!~

We are headed to josh's this year. We were supposed to go down to NC but with Brad's job cutting his hours and the uncertainty of each day we thought it best to postpone the trip. :( MUCH to my dismay. I was really looking forward to seeing my mom since the surgery. We are both bummed but know its for the best.

So I am bringing Green bean casserole and Sweet potato casserole to Josh's. My 1st attempt at the sweet potato...(we will see how it turns out) OH and deviled eggs! YUM! :)

Well HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone. to you and yours!!

May it be the begininning of many more blessings coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment