Friday, November 05, 2010

Tough Cookie

Thats my mother!!

She kicks butt....cancer butt~!

She is over at Duke as I am typing this and has been in surgery for 4 hrs now. So far so good.

My father (Cody) keeps me updated..(i'm cool like that...I have 2 dads! :P..lol)

Anyway...I remember like it was yesterday her going through all this the first time.

I was pregnant with Sam...and she actually had that surgery about 2 weeks before I had him..... She was such a trooper though.
I just LOVE her faith. Her outlook. Her positivity. :)

Anyway..please keep her in your prayers and the doctors as well. Oh, and don't forget the nurses that have to wait on her when it is all said and done.. :) lol.... we all know how THAT can be! :)

joke joke :P...

trying to lighten the mood and let this cancer know it isnt even CLOSE to winning!

God is good!~

UPDATE: 11-6-10- Surgery is over and Dr's are VERY pleased with the results..she is out of recovery and in her own room resting. Thank GOD! :) :) :)
See? Told ya she was tough!~

No comments:

Post a Comment