Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Praise the Lord!

Mom is headed home from Duke today! :P

After the setback/scare yesterday with the clots we were a tad concerned.

I don't know WHY!!!!

My mom is a trooper. The doctors at Duke ROCK, And God is AWESOME....

with those 3 strikes against it...BREAST CANCER DOESN'T STAND A CHANCE!!! :)

Mom, Josh and I....(at the breast cancer walk in DC in 09)...


Anyway...the doctors said it was a 4 month recovery...however...I don't think the doctors are aware of the strength that my mom possesses. No matter HOW long it takes....we will ALL be there to do what we can. :P

After all.....she is the BEST mom in the world.... and I still have a few things to learn....

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS!! The power behind these prayers in beyond comprehension. And you have ALL played a part...taken time out of your life..and I APPRECIATE IT...from the bottom of my heart....

thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment