Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Guess who I ran into today??...






*giggles*

Frankly I am surprised I haven't seen him before now. Actually I take that back....I DID see him one time in Waikiki (about 4 years ago) while he was filming a show BEFORE he was known...so all we saw was this crazy dude with camera's following him! LOL

We live close to the Police Dept where he drops his guys off...so I would think I would see him A LOT more...

Ah well.. anyway......I was on my way to the bank, and there he was.....(No, I didn't take that picture....I was too excited to even THINK about grabbing my camera..AND I was driving)



Anyway I slowed down, rolled down the window and shouted "what up dog?"

*blushes*

Cheesy I know...but hey, I was caught up in the moment! :)

He looked over and gave me the shaka sign!

Of course everyone was yelling "DOG!"

His wife was in their SUV (man that woman has SOME boobs!) and he was looking HOT!

I know, I know he is old enough to be my father....but the guy is sweet! and his smile! ......:) hehehe

So...there was my total excitement for the week! :) Of course when I called Brad to tell him, he didnt care...

after all he see's Matthew Fox from "Lost" almost everyday jogging or riding his bike in the neighborhood he works in.

Steal my thunder...

the bugger. :)

TTFN!~

3 comments:

  1. waaaaaaay cool! Please keep your camera in the car for next time! I love that you yelled out the window tee hee hee

    I never see anyone exciting B O R I N G

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS AWESOME!!!! We watch that show all the time, even the reruns. It's funny because I was going to ask you the other day if you had ever seen them before. Wow that's weird! When my friend lived in Denver she was always on the look out but never saw him. She said it was cool though watching TV and seeing places she knew.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:41 PM

    Ok, if I had to choose I would so go for Matthew Fox over Dog. However, AWESOME!! I love celeb sightings (I say that like I see them all the time). :)

    ReplyDelete