Wednesday, November 22, 2006

QUICK QUIZ:


1. .My ex is still..in my thoughts occasionally

2. I am listening to...Barney and Baby Bop singing

3. Maybe I should...think about what we are having for dinner!

4. I love... being a mom

5. My bestfriend(s)...is my husband and my mom

6. I dont understand...why I am SOOO hungry

7. I lost my respect for...a friend of my husbands (long story)

9. The meaning of my screen name is...my email (chose back in 94)

10. Love is...helping even when you can't

11. Somewhere, someone is...praying hard

12. I will always...love my children

13. Forever seems...like its creeping up on me

14. I never ever want to lose...my kids

15. My mobile phone is...sitting right in front of me

16. When I wake up in the morning...I try to sneak in some "me" time

17. I get annoyed at...people who are ALWAYS around

18. Parties are...in the old days.... lol...*sigh*

19. My pet(s)...ummm..does a friendly gecko count?

20. Kisses are...for stolen moments and remebering all over again!

21. Today I...am watching Kai, and McKayla

22. I really want...my own home

23. I don't care...that I never wear makeup

24. I hate...being so far from family

25. My life...is better than I expected it to be



Thanks to my BBC friend's who posted it!~~

Thanksgiving is TOMORROW!!! eeeek!

My turkey is in the fridge thawing as I type! :)

I LOVE this day of thanks and reminders of just HOW BLESSED we are!~~

My love to all!

and save me some pumpkin pie!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! I didn't get your call!!!!!!!! TOLD YA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving girl! I hope you had a wonderful day with your family!

    ReplyDelete