Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy 1st Birthday...







my SWEET, BEAUTIFUL daughter~





I love you SO much, and thank you for being part of my life!

XOXOXOXOXOX


Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you....Happy birthday to McKayla....Happy birthday to you!




Our cheeseball family! :) And I love it!~




You needed a little help from Sammy to blow out your candle....we sure didnt have to ask twice! ~:)~



You needed to test it out 1st.....just to make sure it was o.k for everyone else to eat.....



Oh yeah....... it's ALLLLLLL gooooooood!~




On your birthday we decided to take you and your brother to a waterpark called "Hawaiian Water Adventures"


You both had SO much fun.....we are buying passes. Here are a "few" of the 100's of pictures we took!~~

Here is Sammy and Kayla before we left that morning.


Kayla enjoying the water!


My NEW favorite picture...



Kayla....that's not to drink....it's to play in.


"Oh yeah...thanks mom..I forget sometimes"

"Found a leaf"

My 1st slide ride! By myself......

"Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"That was fun mom.....let's do it again!"


"time for a quick snack...poofies (as mom calls them)... Notice my onsie? THANKS Auntie Amber for sending that to me!"

"whew....all that fun has worn me out....time for a quick snooze...."



Passed off to Papa....so Popo and Mommy can go play!

"Hey mom....look at me!"

Getting ready to go!

"Ya-Hooooooooooooo...here comes Sammy..."

Followed by Daddy..

Another slide.....notice how they start out?

And then end up? LOL

The it's the 3 of us....notice how high that slide is? Sammy is FEARLESS....

"Holy Moly Macaroni.....what fun!"

"Let's go again!"

Again....again....if you notice, Sammy is wearing a braclet on his wrist. He had to pass a swim test in order to go on the big slides. The lifegaurds were so surprised he did it, and people were so shocked to see him go on them, we must have heard 1000 times..."look at that little boy mom..."

One of the funnest rides there....we must have went on this about 100 times.



Lunch time!



Had to post this one...took it the night of her birthday.....notice the color of her hair?? Where did she get that from? Uncle Bryan?


TTFN~~

6 comments:

  1. waiting waiting waiting waiting for pictures!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY McKayla and HAPPY BIRTHING DAY Kristi Ann! WOW a year! I get teary-eyed thinking about it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY McKayla!!!!!! I can't believe you are a year old already! I hope your day was special and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are great pics! Looks like a load of fun. We have a small water park here but Alex is deathly afraid to try any slides yet! I bet Dominic would do it in a heartbeat though. Congrats on 1 year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are great! It looks like everyone had a wonderful time! Happy 1st Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos! Looks like everyone had a great time! Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looked like she was having a blast. So did Sammy! I wish we could've been there!!!

    ReplyDelete