Monday, November 06, 2006

Sickies Anyone?

Well, it seems to be going around...though *knock on wood* we didn't get it quite as bad as a few friends and their families.

Both the kids are battling colds.

McKayla is all congestion....I am talkin' nose, chest, and throat. You can hear her breathe IN AND OUT! (which I guess is better then NOT having her breathe eh? LOL)

Samuel is coughing and has chest congestion...he is also running a slight temp. I decided to keep him home from school today!

So...I am playing "nurse" today as well. (hey, who said you can't still play make believe when you grow up? lol)

I, myself am going through a few medical issues at the moment. Nothing too major. :) ;)

Our weekend went o.k Dad and Jane are in Vegas....so it was relatively quiet...not to mention both the kids being sick. It was low-key.

My mom sent this video to me...I think it was to remind me to look at the bigger picture....and be thankful for what I have..and make the MOST of life.

http://www.thebluedoodle.com/writerpages/steve.html

All I can say is WOW! Perfect Timing!

Oh and one more thing before I sign off...

~~CONGRATULATIONS TO KATIE ANN ON HER PREGNANCY!~~~

Her and her fiance are expecting their 1st child! Oh how exciting!~ I can't wait to see what she has! :)

TTFN!!~~

2 comments:

  1. I hope everyone gets to feeling better soon! I know my week has DEFINITELY NOT been fun! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:46 AM

    I hope your home gets healthy soon, especially before McKayla's big day on Saturday!

    Thanks for the video - I bawled my eyes out! So beautiful

    ReplyDelete