Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!



Well, our thanksgiving was a busy one! We decided to head over to Magic Island to let bug bike around and just enjoy the beautiful weather! It was around 81'.

Here is Daddy and Sammy watching the boats come in and out of the harbor...(diamond head is in the background)...



"Come on mom......let's get going already!"...



"I'm Off!"......


Here we are enjoying a walk......me and my daughter....





Until....



"Mom, aren't you going to help me up?".....



"Will someone get me a napkin.......what IS this?....Mooooooom"



Power walk anyone?....



Man that is some BRIGHT sun!~~



Too bad it's turkey day....crab anyone?? Just kidding.....my brother and I used to try and catch these for fun growing up! Seeing them brings back SO many memories!! There were a ton out this morning!



NOW WE ARE READY FOR THE TURKEY PART OF THE DAY~~~~


a quick basting before we pop it back in...







You can see what my *drips with sarcasm* DEAR DEAR husband did while we cooked...





O.K to be fair...he did help carve the turkey when it was FINALLY done!~




McKayla's 1st Thanksgiving feast.....she isn't too impressed at first but then GOES TO TOWN on the mashed potatoes and green bean casserole (she's sleeping with daddy tonight lol)...



Sammy can NOT wait to start eating....




Us again.....time to play!!....



Her new favorite thing to do is sit in this chair and have her brother spin her (while we are watching of course lol).....just watching her makes me sick...hehe




BEACH PICTURES OF MCKAYLA:




I hate being dirty...



Thats our thanksgiving in a nutshell....of course it couldnt end without a BANG....

Sammy tripped and gave himself a SHINER right after dinner.

*sigh*

Pictures are coming.

Happy Thanksgiving! :)

4 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving! Those are wonderful photos! I hope you had a wonderful day! Sorry about the shiner LOL Nothing like an accident to end the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pics! Looks like you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving! The pictures are great. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:28 PM

    I am glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. Sorry to hear about Sammy's eye! Ouch!

    ReplyDelete