Sunday, July 08, 2007

Is that a hint?

I am wondering if Bug is trying to tell me something.

I have decided to take some "preventative" measures to make sure that we have no "surprise" additional family members any time soon.

It's not that we don't want more (a discussion in progress)...

it's just that with the move, and new enviroment, Brad's health and sammy starting school...

the timing would be WAYYYYYY off.

Anyway....to make a long story short,

My "reminder to take pill" alarm went off at 6:25 a.m like it always does on Monday...

so I go to where I ALWAYS keep them (on top of the bar in our pen bin.....AWAY from little hands...plus it's near the kitchen ..where the water is!)

And they are GONE!

I am SOOOO sure that I put them back ( I have learned that if I don't do this....I will never find whatever it is I am looking for)...

so I look

and look

and look.

I am moving, lifting, looking under, and checking twice....all over the entire place.

nothing.

I wake Brad at this point, sure that second pair of eyes will find them.

He is smug...sure that he will find them in an obvious spot that I have over-looked.

He spends 30 minutes looking.

in the kitchen, living room, both bathrooms, kids room, our bedroom.

FINALLY he admits defeat and leaves 20 minutes late for work.

Fast forward to 3 days later.

I am doing the weekly laundry (well...I do a load EVERY day...but the sheets and such once a week)..and go to grab Bug's stuff off his bunk bed.

there they are.

sitting UNDER his pillow on the top bunk.

so much for that month.......

gee, I wonder why I didn't think to check there.

and how the heck did he get a hold of them?

come to think of it...he asked me the other day about having another "kay kay" in my belly.

please don't fret...none were missing.

The only thing missing now....my sanity!

So, if you happen to see it......

let it know it's sorely missed......and NOT to hide under the pllow in bug's room. It may take me a while to find it.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe he's hoping for a brother! lol

    The word verification I have to type below is Hoepix. lol

    ReplyDelete