Thursday, July 05, 2007

Prayer Request Please

Well, our 4th of July was spent in the ER at Straub. Brad had his heart act up again, and was sweating, shaking, and seemed to be out of it.

So I took him directly to the ER....we couldn't even make it to the Kaiser one.

They took him stright back and hooked him up to an EKG.

After about 2 min he looked over at me and said "Honey I dont feel good at all" and had this look about him..

I looked up at his monitors, and all of a sudden his heart rate when from 74 to 134 in about 20 seconds.

I was asked to leave.

I got in an "i love you" and a kiss and then had to wait for 35 AGONIZING minutes. Finally they let me back in to see him.

All his tests came back fine (the same ones Kaiser did a week ago)....so they want him to follow up with another stress test and EEG at Kaiser.

*sigh*

Please pray they figure out what is going on. No matter what it is, we can deal with it.

Its not knowing that killing us.

Any and all prayers of any kind are appreciated! (oh and some hair dye for all my new whites LOL)

MANY MANY thanks! I'll keep you updated after his appt at 3:20 today.

1 comment:

  1. Hugs Girl. Your in my prayers for sure and I hope you get answers soon. The not knowing is the worst. (((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

    ReplyDelete