Sunday, July 22, 2007

Want to help me celebrate????

Tomorrow is Hannah's Celebration of Life.

And since I am too far away to actually attend....I have decided I will have my own one here at home with the ruggies.


You can join me from where ever you are.


There is only one restriction.


You must, and I mean MUST leave your adulthood at the door.


We do have a dress code. It must be strictly adhered to.
o.k i fibbed 2 restrictions....
We ask that you "don" the following: (all of which I went and got today!)


Feather Boas:
Your shiniest most sparkly pair of shoes: (mine are quite similar...after all I was looking for "just the right" pair...and here they are below)
and my favorite new addition.(Hannah would have LOVED this!)...a tiara!!! (oh, and crowns permitted also...you men out there...no excuses!)
So please.....dust off those boas....shine up those crowns.....and clip those wings. Because I KNOW Hannah will be looking down at us.....in HER wings, HER shiny, sparkly shoes...and HER glorious, jeweled out *slightly askew I might add* tiara. Her smile will be so big....I can see it already.
so please...take the time out of your busy lives...to take a moment and help me celebrate the WONDERFUL life of Ms. Hannah Banana!!!
SHE WILL BE MISSED!~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. I wish I could get out all the boas, shoes, and tiara's tomorrow. We will be on the road. I will be thinking of Hannah and her family as we drive tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to share in the celebration! I can't even imagine Rachel and hwo she is going to endure today. With Hannah in heaven she is happier than even the happiest moment here on earth, we should be happy for her, a joy unexplainable, but then while she's in perfection with Jesus, people here are left to mourn. Such a hard time. Enjoy the fun of today, Hannah is proud I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that is SO perfect! Thank you so much Kristi Ann! I would love to write a missive but I have a celebration to prepare for :oP. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We did it! Pictures posted and all. :)

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi Ann, you are such a sweetheart. Hannah would have loved those red sparkly shoes, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your story of the sweet little girl at the zoo was so touching. Thank you for sharing our story with them, and for sharing their story with us. :o)

    I can't WAIT to see the pictures you took!!

    As for meeting, YES, we absolutely should! I'm looking forward to meeting you in person!! :o)

    ReplyDelete