Thursday, July 19, 2007

Shock.

I can't even think.

I found out a friends 5 year old daughter Hannah passed away this morning.

She was on a beach outing with family and was swept under by a riptide.

PLEASE pray for her family.

I can't even imagine the pain they are going through.

I am so heartsick.

So many questions.

So little answers.

Rach, Brein and Jess....from across the world...

we are thinking and praying for you.

I am so so so sorry. From the bottom of my heart.

I have learned to never take a day for granted....

and just how SMALL my problems seem to be.

Dance Hannah Banana.....dance!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

thank you Sheri...for sharing such a BEAUTIFUL memory of a true sparkle.

6 comments:

  1. I keep hoping I'll get an email that says, "Oh, that was all a big misunderstanding."

    I am in shock too.

    Rachel
    pipsylou.typepad.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still in shock too. Been waiting for you to call me back!

    I just can't imagine.......

    Hug those kids for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:53 PM

    I connect to you through Jess' site.

    It is certainly true. The silly little things I was worried about yesterday morning...I cannot even remember now.

    My heart goes out to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristi Ann, Thank you thank you thank you. I don't know when you are coming this way, but there may still be a chance for us to meet. I'm trying to surround myself with friends and family and people who could help me celebrate my baby's life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kristi Ann: do you find yourself going to Hannah's blog as a way to be close to her? I'm still in shock. I can't even bring myself to update Adam's blog because Hannah needs to stay in the forefront. It's just so sad!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristi Ann, thanks for your loving support. We appreciate it so very much.

    ReplyDelete