Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter + Happy Birthday

First off I have to wish my mother a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
This is the first time in about 5-6 years that I could be here to celebrate it with her.
I baked her a chocolate cake, and we went out to dinner at the Whispering Woods Golf Club restraunt.

Her friend Linda drove 3 hours to see her, and they had a wonderful time catching up... I actually had to fib to her, and tell her it was a relator that had called, because Cody failed to inform me that it was a SURPRISE that she was driving down.
Boy was she SURPRISED! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! I LOVE YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!

As for Easter....we had a WONDERFUL day...

it started off with finding what the Easter bunny had left....

and luckily enough...I had wrote to the Easter Bunny to tell him that my nephew would be here in N.C and not in VA....so to be sure that he delivered his stuff here....and he did!!
Matthew's is on the right, then Kayla's and to the left Sam's....

Then it was time to get ready for church....to celebrate the reason for Easter.... the resurrection of Christ.

Daddy helping Bug get ready...


We are ready to go.... :) :) Aren't they ADORABLE!?!?
Grandma and her boys....LOVE it!
Right before we left...they all had to check out their stash...


And while we were at church...the Easter Bunny came BACK and accidently dropped a couple (hundred it seemed) eggs outside....so we had a hunt....



Just a few of the spots he dropped them..




During the hunt....




After the hunt....checking the loot..:)...




Matthew found the special egg that said "you won" so he got an extra bag of loot...


Of course we had Easter Dinner too...boy, the ham was AWESOME this year!....

Started with a prayer...

We (meaning Brad) set up the tent for the boys...they LOVED it...here they are all tuckered out..


All in all we had a FANTASTIC easter....and hope that you and your family did as well!~
HAPPY EASTER!!

4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome!!!!! We are in PA for Easter and spring break with my parents. I am glad you had a wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an incredibly fun looking day!

    Happy belated birthday to your Mama! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That last picture cracks me up. Crash! lol Too much fun in one day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drew had fun finding eggs in your pictures!

    ReplyDelete