Sunday, March 09, 2008

Hi-Ho-Hi-Ho

It's off to the sleepover we go.

We decided to have some fun with the kids and have a sleepover/movie night last night...
Well...if you know Brad....you KNOW that he likes to go ALL the way for things...
so THIS is what I ended up with in my living room:
Daddy little helper...
We even had smores'.....
Here is a video of Drama Mama in action...you have to see it to the end to truly appreciate what I go through! :)



and then it was time for the movie:.....
All in all we had a BLAST!!!!!
Bug wants to do it every weekend....
we'll see Bug...we'll see.
MY NEW FAVORITE VIDEO OF ALL TIME:

TTFN!~

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I would DIE if DH pitched a tent in my living room! LOL. Looks like fun...but I'm glad it was at your house! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea it is sooo fun. I want to come over for a camping trip sometime. I got all your emails. Randy just forwarded it to me. So weird how I cannot get them. I will have to try and figure out the problem, for now jsut send them to him and he will forward them. OKAY now woman you are doing laps around me with this blogging stuff. I LOVE THE NEW LOOK AGAIN. Me on the other hand I am just excited to get some webfetti stuff on my post hehe. Ok I have decided I am going to come down to your place with my laptop and get a crash course on blogging. How does that sound?
    SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much fun! Camping inside is really the BEST! :o)

    The frogs are fantastic, btw!

    Happy Monday, Kristi Ann! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh! How fun! That's one big ol' tent though! lol Dominic and Alex have a small tent they love to have a "sleepover" (as they call it) in. It's so funny seeing them sleep together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww...that was so cozy ....

    Love how Babydoll talks ....

    Miss ya'll ...

    Papa & Popo

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun!


    PS Am I the only one laughing at Chelsea's comment: I would die if DH pitched a tent in my living room? sorry sex deprived here I guess haha

    ReplyDelete