Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tomato's and Beans

I mentioned that we were going to start a garden a while back, and I wanted to update Cody on the progress!....

Check it out.....

Started on 3/7/08


3 days later...3/10/08....a sprout on the beans AND tomatoes



Following Day....3/11/08



And this morning....3/12/08...LOOK how much they have grown! :P I can't wait to get out in the dirt...... :) :) :)


edited to add: And then the next day...thurs...3/13..
Look twins! :)


Hope everyone is well!~ TTFN!~

4 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, sprouts! :o)

    You will be having SO much fun when Spring truly springs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandpa is going to be planting some flower seeds with Raleigh this weekend! Seeing your sprouts is so EXCITING! I can't wait to plant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We haven't started anything yet. Beans grow fast don't they!! I hope they continue to thrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our ground isn't done being frozen yet (but at least we have no snow!). I also love gardening!

    You'll have to share some produce with us at the 'Jersey Shore Beach House'

    ReplyDelete