Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Rugrat Tag

O.k....it's fairly simple...if you have been tagged, just copy and paste the rules and the questions onto your own blog or post. Then delete answers, and insert the ones you think your child/children would choose. At the end of the post..tag 5 others! ~ Then let them know they have been tagged!~
Sounds easy? Let's go!~

1.) My name(s) is/are: Bug and Drama Mama

2.) My first word was: Mama and Stuck

3.) My favorite food right now is: fried rice and chicken noodle soup or Popo's Soup

4.) My favorite song is: watching you (rodney atkins) and ABC's

5.) My car seat color is: red (safety 1st) and brown (safety first)

6.) My room color is: green and maroon (mommy needs to re-do it)

7.) I love to use this kind of shampoo: Johnson's "Buddies" easy rinse foam shampoo

8.) The thing that can make me the maddest is: when kayla bothers me and getting things taken away from me

9.) My favorite person right now is: Matthew (cousin) and Daddy(such a daddy's girl!)

10.) I like to read this book over and over and over: "Don't let the pigeon drive the bus" and "Ten Little Ladybugs"

11.) My brand of diapers is: I don't wear diapers and Huggies pull ups at night

12.) The cutest thing I say is: " ughhhhh kaykay you make me so crazyyyyy" and "I wubbb oooooo"

13.) My favorite fruit is: mandarin oranges and strawberries

14.) When I get hurt I want: mommy and mommy

15.) I mostly ride around in a: Mini-Van

16.) I go to bed at: 7:30 p.m (both)

17.) I wake up at: 6:00 a.m (both)

18.) My naptime during the day is: I don't take a nap and 11:30-2

19.) My most favorite thing to do is: ride my bike or visit my cousins and be read to, play in water, or eat

20.) My favorite show/movie is: Danger Rangers/Alvin and the Chipmunks and Toy Story/Finding Nemo

Now I tag:
Jess
Katie
Rachel
Lindsay
and
Sheri

Have fun everyone!




_________________________________________________

PLUS I have the pictures from my cousin Katie and her visit! It was such a wonderful time, and I really do wish they could make it down more often and for a longer period to visit. But alas, they are extremely busy getting Randy healthy. He has to go in for more tests so PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! It just takes a second, and the results are miraculous! :) Thank you to those who continue to lift them up...they sure could use it right now. It is so hard for them to be away from their extended family, not to mention they just built a house and had a baby!! So being 5,000 miles away from their normal "comfort zone" is a challenge. I am so proud of them though! Even though things are tough.....Katie and Randy have this outlook that constantly amazes me. I feel so lucky to be a part of their family and their journey!

Anyway...here are the pics (these were taken Sunday!)

Katie and brainy



The boys..Randy, Bug, and Brad


Hehehe...monsters!


His first hammock swing...he liked it at first...and then he wanted mommy!~ (katie)


This boy is getting SO close to walking! :) He used the mower to get around (Katie, you should have taken one of these..since we had 2..AND you forgot the bead thingy)


THIS is what he played with the most though! :)


Chit-chatting~ Sorry for the bad shot


Same day..drama mama changed out of her church dress into her fishing outfit...


Here's a video! Take care all!~~~~


TTFN!!~~~~

3 comments:

  1. How fun! What a wonderful time you had with Katie and her family. Yay! :o)

    I'll try to get to the Meme tonight...wish me luck, LOL! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your photos! You have been blessed with wonderful family and friends! thanks for sharing your little ones!

    Oh and I did the rugrat tag for Adam on his blog just fo you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! What a fun time! I wish I had a hammock - so much fun playing in one as a kid at my aunties. Great memories :)

    ReplyDelete