Friday, October 31, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2008

Happy Halloween to everyone, and I hope yours was as fun as ours was! :)

Of course we missed the hang out of Brad this year, and it was quite a challenge with the 2 of them, especially with Drama Mama at almost 3...but we managed it just fine and I think I grinned the first 45 minutes anyway....I just LOVE seeing the excitment through their eyes!!

Anywhoo, here are a few pics and video's from this year!!

Arhhh...it's pirate Sam!


Everyone say cheeeeese...o.k! :)


My mommy took my pom poms away! (you will see the reason why in the video below! LOL).....MEAN mommy!


Here we are right before we headed to the party at the fire station...


Game Time at the Fire Station....


And they even had a HAUNTED house!!! Bug's VERY FIRST ONE!...he did awesome...though I was kinda surprised it was so...*cough cough*...graphic...kayla just walked through and "pretend screamed" cause the ones that werent crying were having a blast and mock screaming!.... a little warning would have been nice (as to the graphic nature)...but lesson learned.

Here's the proof!...

And then after that we went trick or treating ...in which I think Drama Mama was in awe that she could randomly go up to a door, ring the bell, smile sweetly and say "trick or treat", and lo and behold they presented you with candy!!! oh, but wait...it gets better... if you threw in an extra cute smile and thank you...they threw in a few more pieces! (:P) Let's just say she is realizing her charm VERY early on!!

All in all we had a great time, and I can't wait to see everyone else's pics! Ya'all post them soon now ya hear!?!?! (sorry...couldn't resist! :P)

TTFN!

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe that my boy went through his first haunted haouse without daddy! That little girl has had daddy wrapped around her little finger since day 1! you need to get your butt up here so we can be together sweetheart. I miss you guys so much, see you soon!

    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete