Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Just 2 reasons....

These are just 2 of MANY reasons, WHY I love this child so much!!! She is such a treat, and I feel SO blessed to be able to watch her grow and be a part of her life.







2 pictures of her right before church this past Sun.....




Kaykay- I love you SO much, and I am so proud to be your mommy. Thank you for the laughs, the tears and everything in between. I cherish every moment, and pray that you know how much you mean to me. Keep growing baby girl, princess......and delighting in the world around you! and.... I love YOU more more more more french toast sticks! HUGS!

3 comments:

  1. Oh that Cutie Pie .... what can you say ...
    She is growing up too fast. Just looking back on those old photos and video of her, I wished she would have stay that way too!!!! Every day seems to be full of wonderful and funny quirks from her. Like you said Mommy-O, every moment is so cherishable. We too wish we could be there to watch her grow....
    14 more nites nites ... See you REAL soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the videos. Drew is requesting more Kay Kay "shows."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pics of KayKay! She's so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete