Wednesday, October 29, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!



I am on my way now to go and vote!!!! You CAN vote early! To find a location near you...click here.

I think this election is vital! So, no matter WHO you choose, at least get out there and have a voice.

Make a choice and make a difference.

VOTE.... :) :)

I'm off to cast mine!

****I'm baaaaack!!!! woot woot!! It went much quicker than I thought, and Drama Mama was an angel and sucked on a sucker the entire time!!!! Oh, and look what I got! :)****
TTFN!~

2 comments:

  1. I am voting the day after my marathon...even if I have to crawl in there! :) Great reminder and info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm TOTALLY jealous you got to vote. No early voting in Virginia unless you qualify for some sort of absentee balloting thing. Not I I'm afraid. :sigh:

    Next Tuesday is totally gonna suck with all the lines. Yeesh.

    ReplyDelete