Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Drama,... Fun,....and more fun!!!

We have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY the last 3 days or so...going to places like the zoo, playgrounds, and on walks!

The ruggies have all been sleeping in a tent in the living room (with the exception of the Drama Queen)...I'll have to post a picture. They have gotten into a nightly routine of dinner, clean-up time, set up tent, pop popcorn (kettle, chedder AND regular), and settle in for a movie.

Around 10-10:30 they are all tuckered out and actually ASK for the movie to be turned off so they can go to bed! :P


Anyway.....let me start everything (the pics and video's) with the REASON Drama Mama was NOT in Popo's birthday video/song.....


Need I say more? LOL

ANYWAY....we have been spending lots of time in the lake. The kids cant seem to get enough! AND they actually got me to go in (well sit in a tube anyway! LOL...hey.. steps, people...steps!)


Lexi enjoying the day!



Mason...sad..he has to go in time out for pushing matthew into the shallow end where the muck is....


Lexi....such a cutie!...


Hi Mom and Dad!....(Amber and Octavio)



Hi mom....



Yesterday, since I did not have Angelina (yes that would make 7 kids for me on mon, wed, and fri)....we hit the zoo for some fun....boy was it HOT!

The kids enjoying their ice cream...


Mmmmm...


Group Shot....minus me of course...


I love the frog exhibit....of course Hannah was in our thoughts!....


SOOOOOO blue~...


Cooling off at the mister....


Ahhhhhh.....


Lexi and Drama Mama...


Matthew and Bug....peace...well kind of.


Seeing how to turn your energy into electricity...


Drawing/Painting on the walls......in the kid zone...


Lexi wrote this for me....


Always climbing SOMETHING!....


Checking out the map....he wanted to see the Red Wolves soooo bad!...


Lexi and Alaina....




Mason at the top...grrrrrrrrrrrrrr....


Mason found one of these bug things....he could "play" it! LOL...check it out...


My sweetie!...



At the end of the zoo you take a tram back to the beginning (its like a 2 mile walk) ...another thing I found I liked at this zoo besides the free roaming habitat..is the fact that they use veg oil to fuel the buses/trams!...







And last but not least.....THIS is how the zoo trip ended as we rode the tram back.....

My love to you all!~


I'm OUT!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Wow you guys ARE having a great time! :-) I was laughing so hard at the pics (mostly of KayKay) my boss had to come and see what I was laughing about. (The one of her at the mister)...haha.. :-) She reminds me so much of Ava with all that drama...it must've been the year for dramatic children to be born.
    Thanks for posting these...it helps me to see Alaina having so much fun. Thanks for taking such good care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!! Papa and Popo wish they were there too! What fun! Love that tantrum. What sparks it?
    Once again, thank you SOOOOOOOO much for all the pics and videos. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! Jam packed post of fun :) Way to make such a great use of your time with all of the kiddos (LOL at the "Angelina" line :) I love the little video clips! What a handful that you have there...

    ReplyDelete