Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm so lonesome I could....

Photobucket



CRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!

The kids have all left (about an hour ago) and it's now back to just my 2 ruggies and I.
*sob sob*
It is REALLY lonely now.
I hate it.
I really liked being surrounded by the kids...planning activities, meals and such.
I want 6 more.
I think I would have them too..
if I would only win the lottery! LOL *snort*
ah well....there's always NEXT summer! *sigh*
until then! My sweet nieces and nephews...
until then.

4 comments:

  1. Awwweeee, my poor baby .....
    You will be seeing them soon ...... NOVEMBER!!!!! RIGHT!!!!
    That's just about 3 months away. Wait for us!!!!
    Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I can imagine that they had the time of their life with you. You are giving them memories that will last a lifetime! Have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..you will get back into your routine soon enough...and then soon enough you will be up here and we can bother you all the time! Enjoy your time to yourself right now because it won't last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it was fun! (and chaotic!) Sure looks it by all the pictures below!

    ReplyDelete