Monday, August 11, 2008

A week full of Memories!

Between zoo trips, playground fun. walks, cooking time, swimming and everything in between.....we were some BUSY little monsters.

First off....I have to tell you who I ran into the other day...

Your NEVER going to believe this....

hold y our breath people....

wait for it..............

It's....

It's the....

Its the GLOWSTICK MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woooooooooot Wooooooooooooooot!!


People....I swear this is the FIRST ever published photo of them.

First off we have the Head Honcho....The Mace


Next are his 2 side kicks..... Luigi Bug....


And Mario Bug....


These chicks are BAD Mamba Jamba's! DO NOT get in their way!.......
We have "Craaaaaaaaaazy Laina" (a.k.a Krazy Kat)....


And her sidekick....."Mean as nails Lexi"


And last but not least...the smallest member of the group....but don't let her size fool you...she'll make your ears bleed with her screech....it's The Monster...


We also decded to have a fun night with glowsticks playing ghost in the graveyard and such...we even had a thunderstorn to add to the effect. It was a blast!


Now as with life....with the fun...comes some.."not so fun" chores....Though I have to admit....I gave the kids the OPTION of doing this to earn a sticker for their chart (they ALL wanted one like Bug's) I was surprised they ALL chose to do it...not 1 but 2 DAYS in a row. Oh, I DID hear a bit of complaining....but hey, it was tough work! They did awesome though, and I was proud! (as were they when they saw all they accomplished and then loved topping it off with a long swim in the lake!)

Started off with picking up pinecones....


Whew!....


"See I'm working Auntie Kristi"....


"Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuullllllll"


Harder...harder...


That's my girl!.....


This was one of THREE piles they made...


and a video for Amber's disbelieving eyes......

Some random shots and such....

Why are you taking a picture of me AGAIN mom?


ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...


All tuckered out.........



Heheh she LOVES this thing

TTFN!~

P.S Alaina, thanks for the visit...you are welcome back ANY time! :)

3 comments:

  1. HAHA! I love it! Thanks for posting all these! Fun times! I just posted a big thank you on my own blog. I haven't gotten to post my pics yet..so tired from all that driving! But when I do I hope your friends check them out because I know the secret as to why Kristi isn't going crazy with all these kids...she is constantly getting back rubs and foot rubs from this dear sweet 13 year old boy Mason! And he does a great job! I will post those pics soon! THANKS KRISTI! HI EVERYONE! WE MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH yea, I also wanted to say..KayKay is probably SOOO happy she doesn't have to share her horse stick toy anymore! LOL...tell her Ava says thank you so much for being so sweet and sharing it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN! So creative :) I miss being a kid when I see blogs like this one! About Labor Day weekend, I have a guest in town and we will be doing the monuments/memorials/museums thing in DC for five days! Thanks though!! :)

    ReplyDelete