Friday, August 08, 2008

Girl Time!

We decided to do some baking one day...I think it was wed....

the challenge of it all, was that the girls were to do it ON THEIR OWN.

I would supervise of course...but THEY were to make the cupcakes themselves!

Here are the pic's and video's from our "adventure"...

This is how I started them....with all the ingredients....


1st step...preheat oven...note that both of them are doing a knob each.....Alaina set it to bake...and Lexi set the temp...


Now we begin.....this is the best video..at the end you will see a creative way to crack an egg.....starring Alaina! :)


Next comes the mixing....again..note the great teamwork!...


Before the swirl....




swirl....swirl....


Getting them ready to pop in the oven..


A batch of the finish product.....By Alaina and Lexi....MADE ALL BY THEMSELVES


AND BOY WERE THEY YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The girls playing beauty salon....I even had my hair done by the world famous stylist Madam Alaina...she did a classic Princess Jasmine style on me....wish I had thought to takea pic...


Swimming after a hard day of baking and styling....


Cheeeeeeeeeeeese....I'm out ya' ALL!


P.S Amber....be sure and come back for a video made just for Ava...from Alaina....I will post it soon! See you tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? I check your blog like every hour now always checking for updates! :-)

    I love the videos! You look like you are homeschooling them! :-) Thanks for posting them. Great teamwork guys!

    ReplyDelete