Monday, August 04, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPO!!!!!!

We miss you so darn much and wish we were there to celebrate it with you to a trip to Todais!!!! Yum Yum!!
Hope your day is as wonderful as we think you are~
We love you soooooooooooo much!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

________________________________________



6 kids + 1 adult= complete fun and chaos

Really.

Now it's only the 1st day and I may be singing a different tune in 3-4 days...but so far...I am having a blast. Now I must admit that it DOES get a tad chaotic during meals, and what-not....but all in all it isn't as difficult as I thought it was going to be!

So in my brood for the next few weeks I have....

Mason (13) and Lexi (10) (niece and nephew) until the 13th (they have been here since the 1st)...

Next is:

Matthew (7) (nephew) until the 22nd (he also arrived on the 1st)....

My 2 rugrats Bug (5) and Drama Mama (2)...

and a good friend from Virginia's (Hi Amber!!!) daughter Alaina (9)...who arrived yesterday after a 5 hour drive turned 13. The poor thing! She will be here until Sun the 10th.

SO.....a huge thanks to Brad for leaving me all alone yesterday with this brood.

He had to head back up to VA for his 2 day orientation for his new job. I wonder if he will take the poly*graph test?? I would be so nervous even though I have nothing to hide! LOL

Anyway..I have no idea when we will be seeing him again as we don't know if he starts work after the orientation or if he'll wait or what.

I guess we shall see! :P

Anyway...I will post some pictures soon! We should be hitting the zoo (for the second time) sometime this week....the kids had a blast this past Saturday when we went (with Brad here).

Hope everyone is well, and a HUGE thanks to Ruhiyyih...for the wonderful postcard of her trip to Uganda!! How wonderful!!!!! I loved it! :)

And again...

A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO POPO!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks for that little shout out, Kristi Ann!! What an adventure of a week you have...my that is a LOT of little people! Hang in there...and keep us updated on the transition to VA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! Ava and I just watched this...thanks for taking good care of my baby girl! HI ALAINA..we love you and miss you already! HAPPY BIRTHDAY POPO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!
    THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.
    And a special treat too with Alaina. Boy! Did she grow. Thank you Amber for the Birthday wishes. Hope to see you soon someday.
    Where's my cutie per tootie Kay Kay? Heard her in the background.
    THANK YOU AGAIN, MOMMY-O!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ava makes me play this over and over so she can see Alaina wave hi...she thinks she is waving hi to her. :-)

    ReplyDelete