Friday, September 19, 2008

Going to VA

Yay! :)

We are headed up to VA this weekend to see Brad and go to his companies picnic.

Leaving this morning (yes, I am taking Bug out of school...bad mom!)..and coming back Sun.

I just have to remember to pack my camera :) But if you know me...it will be the one thing i forget. :)

Anyway...I am also excited since Bug's birthday stuff arrived!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered some supplies off of this AWESOME website called celebration express, and I FINALLY found some Super Mario themed stuff! :) yay! ANd to top it off...

Popo got him a Mario pinata...which by the way, when he saw...the child went ballistic. He was whooping and hollering and spinnin' and jumpin....just wait till he see's the actual present they got him....now THAT I'll get on video! :)

Anyway, I better get crackin' and get my arse packin' LOL...

Hugs to all, and PLEASE PRAY for my cousin Randy who is having a rough time with his scleredoma right now....you can check up on them here.

LOVE to all!~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you are coming down today... :-) I won't hold my breath on getting to spend time with you...

    Today is Ava's birthday! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kris for the line in your post I apprecaite that. Randy is bouncing back real nice right now and we even got out as a family today............Love and Miss you guys.
    What day is Bugs Birthday?
    By the way I can get email from you now, there was a block on my email and it is all fixed
    SMILE

    ReplyDelete