Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Home Again...

We (the kids and I) headed up to the D.C area (thereabouts) to see my dear husband.

*sigh*

It was SOOOOOOOOOOO nice!

I sure did miss him! So did the kids....I don't think either one of them left his side for the first 24 hours we were there! Especially Bug! :)

I was thinking about heading back again next weekend so we could go to the Richmond race on Sat for his birthday......but...

I just don't think it would be the best idea. I HATE having to miss his birthday...but really want to be able to go back in 2 weeks for his works family day/picnic.

decisions....decisions!

Anyway...the only down side to the whole trip was that all my nieces and nephews were out of town so I didnt get to see ANY of them! :( ah well.

An upside is that Brad's mom came to see us from PA on Sat.....her and Tony stayed with us and we all had a blast catching up! :)

ESPECIALLY when we went out for breakfast Mon morning and Drama Mama decided to have chocolate cake (it was a buffet...but WHO has cake that early?) and she decided that it was easier to pick the whole bowl and lick it to death, than use her fork. (hey..she IS my child! lol)

Anyway....it was a great weekend, and now we are home safe and sound, and Bug is ready for his 2nd week of school! :) Let's hope it is a good week!

Love to all!~

P.S we got to check out the winchester area, and it looks like that is where we will focus on moving IF Brad's TSSC goes through. It is BEAUTIFUL out there! :) I am so excited for this next chapter in our lives to begin! :)

2 comments:

  1. awww!! that's awesome that you got to go visit your hubby!! I bet he missed you terribly!
    I'm excited that you may have an awesome move ahead of you. Hope all goes well with Brads TSSC. don't forget to check out our blog, I finally added some posts. Lots to see!! MISS YOU LOTS!! Keep up the good work in school bug!! You keep mommy company while brother is in school little drama mama!! Hugs and Kisses to you all!! Love Tera

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when you are here in the area again - I would love to meet up! :) Glad you could come out to see him! :)

    ReplyDelete