Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kristi, Kristi, Kristi....


Like, seriously...WHAT were you thinking??

I can NOT believe I did this. It happened last night around 7:30...

where?

of ALL places...

a freaking drive thru!

Stupid S*onic.....

Stupid ME!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr......

Nice one Kristi....

Nice one.

At least..... I can be thankful I was the only car involved

The bad news the pole fared MUCH better than my van did.

Again I ask...HOW did I do this? I have been through the drive thru a MILLION times, and I have never come CLOSE to hitting those thingy's.

Like the insurance agent said..."that's why their called accidents"

yeah well.....no comment.

Oh well...

Check it out the results from the fight with the pole...

Nice huh?

I need to go sulk....and make some brownies.

Pity-Party anyone?

10 comments:

  1. Oh you poor thing! Yes, brownies should be a good temporary fix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! So sorry! THat is a bummer, looks the pole won.... but yes, brownies fix just about anything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... :-) That's life for ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! As long as you are not hurt, dear.
    Thank the Good Lord!
    Take care of yourself, my love.....
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey!!!

    What a bummer. We're pretty good in this house of making expensive "oopses". Sorry hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww poor you, it happens to the best of us, this past sunday poor little Ava (bless her heart) was trying to help us haul stuff into the shed ans she has an iron gate in her wagon, well she went right into the van with it! yup a big scrape, but oh well. it totally wasn't her fault she was only trying to help, but she was so upset she cried!! we told her it was ok and a little paint would fix it right up!! too bad we can't just do that with yours!! well that's what insurance is for. we pay enough fr it, may as well use it right?? it'll be ok hon!!
    oh and....eat a brownie for me!! lol!! love you~~
    Tera
    and Mr. Brad, that no comment thing...be nice Mr!!! it happens to everyone!! :) LOVE YA~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheesh, lots of typos in there, sorry, i was in a hurry, had to go get ava from school!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that just sucks but I'm sorry i had to laugh just a bit. Know why? (not on my blog since too embarassing) I took that brand new 2008 T & C of ours 2 wks ago and backed from the back to the front of it grinding it into our trash dumpster. Yeah had no idea either until it was too late from #1 going so fast and #2 jammin to Sirius. When it came to my front mirror then I noticed. I think that back up camera needs a WIDER lens angle. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  9. So, just catching up here. I've been to my blog and that's about it recently. :sigh:

    Don't feel too badly about the situation. Did you get a good look at the pole? I only ask because I did the same stupid thing to MY van (only at the BK drive-thru, not Sonic) and I can assure you my car was not the first to do that to the pole. Too bad the dang pole came out the winner. :sigh:

    I'm sorry the pole won your battle too. :o(

    ReplyDelete