Sunday, September 21, 2008

Whew' and a few Ar' Ar's

What a weekend!

We made it to VA and are now back home again....after a busy, busy weekend.

Brad's company picninc was great. It was nice to meet his co-workers, and have a family day at the same time. The kids had a blast as they had rented the biggest bounce I think I have ever seen. I mean adults could have used the thing!

I was disappointed since we were supposed to get together with Tom and Amy, but crossed path's, and our timing was off. pooh! Ah well....hopefully soon.

Anyway....I have some pictures and some VERY FUNNY/CUTE video to share.

Hope this gives you the chuckle I got! (Popo...I KNOW you will adore it as much as I do!)

Love to all!~ enjoy.



My cowgirl....


My photographer (he took this pic himself)...


This child in such a treat. I really do thank God for her (and Bug) everyday!

My son also cracks me up....if you turn up the volume and watch at about ...oh..the 1:39 mark...listen to what happens and he says....he is a treat as well! :)

Th-th-th-th-th-that's all folks! :)

****edited to add....if you still can't understand what Bug says...he says "I shoulda wore a helmet"....even though it was his knee that was scraped.**** :)

6 comments:

  1. Drama Mama cracks me up! And finally, understanding Sammy's remark cracks me up too! No wonder you were laughing SO hard!!

    Love you all ....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kiddos are too funny and too cute!! Glad you had a great trip up this way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the trip went well! Cute videos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!! how cute!!! your kids are getting sooo big!! time for another!! lol!! miss you lots!!
    Tera

    ReplyDelete
  5. sure do miss my monkeys!!!!Quiet Tera!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. heehhee!! no way brad!! go for it!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete