Sunday, September 07, 2008

Overheard

After church this morning, Drama Mama approached me as I was preparing a "brunch" (really breakfast for Sam and lunch for Kayla as requested...Sundays we are pretty lenient)...

"mommy, bunny is hungry, wants a horn dog"

mommy: "so Bunny wants to eat now?...a corn dog?"

"yes a horn dog mommy pease...."

I cut up and apple, prepare a corn dog and set it at the table...

"hum on bunny...time to eat"

plops herself down with her 2 bunnies with her (from a story she got from her Nana)

after a few minutes I notice she is more or less "feeding the bunnies" her corn dog rather than eating it herself so I say:

"Kayla, you need to eat your corn dog NOT your bunnies please"

"kayyyyy" she says

next I hear...

"no no bunnies... no horn dog for you...that kaykay's horn dog...no no no"

10 seconds later I get....(please ignore the fact that she is in her birthday suit....she still prefers to be naked than have any clothes on...unless of course it is a princess dress") Is she my child or what? LOL



She is really into playing with her stuffed animals, and baby dolls... and it is such a treat to sit back and watch her interact and come up with scenerios on her own. Her favorite thing to do at this point is put them down for "nite-nite". ..with a story, kiss and a "snuggle bug". It is precious!

Here are a few bonus video's for Popo and Nana...enjoy!

Bugga bugga?.....

SPIN drama mama...

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BRAD!!

P.P.S.: Bug is doing great in school and has actually ASKED to join the cub scouts.....hard to know if I should put him in or not since we have no idea how long we will be here. decisions...decisions.

TTFN!~

5 comments:

  1. Very Cute hun, I miss you guys to peices. I can get email from you now, I figured out the problem. Let me know how you are all doing and how Brad is doing..When was his Birthday??
    SMILE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! That was too cute!!!
    And thanks for the bonus video....Thank you Daddy-O for capturing the bug video and of course Mommy-O for ALL the wonderful pictures and videos!
    Love them ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!! I could go for a "horn dog" about now. I'm starvin'! :) Hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness the horn dog video cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how KayKay had to think before saying no to kissing her bunnies. What a funny video. Drew loves keeping up with his cousins' through this blog!

    ReplyDelete