Saturday, April 22, 2006

6 "strange" facts about me

I was tagged by Sabrina a while back to list 6 things about myself that were kinda strange....so here goes!

1.) I am addicted to rice. I can eat it anytime of the day..with ANY meal. Fried, white, spanish...you name it..I love it! As long as there are no onions...which leads me to #2

2.) I CANNOT eat anything with onions in it. Cooked or raw....if it is in it, or on it...I can't eat it...I would rather starve.

3.) My toes have to be painted at ALL times. I guess living in hawaii has made me kinda kooky about it. LOL

4.) I CANNOT go into any place without buying chocholate. (could never spell that word) No matter how little or how big..I need it. (to include when I get gas...or even to the ATM) And it is everywhere in my house...fridge freezer, counter, cabinets! :) *so good for Sammy and his teeth :)*

5.) O.k this one is TMI.....but....i am not one for...shall we say undergarments. i prefer to walk around in the buff..and when at home I will wear as little as I can get away with *my son seems to have picked up that trait from his momma! LOL*

And last..... hmmmmm..........

6.) I HATE to be called "skinny"....or to be told how much weight I have lost....to me..crazy at seems..it is JUST AS BAD as going up to a "chubby" person, and saying "my goodness you look so fat...did you put on a ton of weight?" grrrrrrrr YES I eat people...and NO it is none of concern how much I weigh. I DO NOT starve myself..and NO I am NOT anorexic! grrrrr.... *shakes her head* I swear!

O.K So I answered sabrina's tag...so I have to tag a few people..and since most everyone i know has been tagged...I tag

Amber!


Name 6 strange facts about yourself. Can't wait to read it! :)

4 comments:

  1. If I ever come to HI in the future, I'll make sure to call before coming. LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  2. My bestfriend growing up was very thin and I remember how much it bothered her when people would make comments about her eating habits. I remember one girl flat out asked her if she was anorexic. The nerve of some people!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL at Sabrina calling first tee hee he!

    I agree with the skinny comment! Not that I'm thin any more but I used to be a rail and always got comments which I think are hurtful! Amen to that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you were strange! :)

    I am with you on the weight thing. People have been saying to me lately "You have been losing weight, what are you doing?" OK, so was I that overweight before? I never thought so! All I have been doing is walking, like 40 miles a week! When I tell people that, their chin drops and then I explain I am training for the Avon Walk. Once the walk is done, the walking is over too! (at least the 40 miles a weeks anyway!)

    ReplyDelete