Monday, April 24, 2006

*WOW*

I can't really think of a word to describe how I felt this morning when I was up around 5 (as usual) with Sammy. And then McKayla woke up around 5:45...well she was grumpy..and I'm thinking...'oh great..this is the way to start the day off ' Nothing seems to be making her happy, so I lay on the couch and start nursing her..
she has this "game" she plays where she will stop nursing to look up at me..and smile and then she'll quickly latch back on...she will do this throughout the nursing session and it always makes me smile.
Anyway...she pulls one of those..and I start to smile...*what a moment even after the 100th time they have done it* And over walks my little man. He looks over at his sister (still nursing) and climbs up carefully on me and kisses her nose..and then leans over and kisses mine.
We laid there Sammy on top of the side of me...and Kayla nursing quietly away with the occasional sigh and smile from her... for about 2 minutes.
WHAT A FEELING~!
I don't think I have EVER been so content in my life then to have those two so near to my heart. It's so hard to describe, and I am not one for being good with words. But all I could do was thank God at how blessed I was and sigh in contentment...

Sure erases the board clean.

A moment to treasure.

3 comments:

  1. I had the perfect visual in my head of you and the two cuties snuggling together. Such moments are truly from God, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How precious. We all need those moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love moments like those. I've had a few myself :)

    ReplyDelete