Sunday, April 30, 2006

First Tooth!!!!

It finally came!! Remember how back on her 4 mos well check, they said she was already teething?! She has been SOO fussy since then! And yesterday.......

Brad....

Not ME....but BRAD...noticed it. *hey I'm the SAHM....*

And then I had this REALLY weird dream last night, that i woke up and she had her 4 bottom teeth, already all the way in! *shakes her head*..no more eating a late night snack while watching Law and Order. (the dream got MUCH weirder but I won't go into that LOL)

So anyway..it's there! Her 1st one! YAY!! :) but boo hoo....she is growing SOOO fast! MUCH faster than i remember Sammy growing~

*sigh*
i wanted to get a pic, but she won't cooperate...(stubborn like me)

So, the beach clean up is on Monday, and I have to go get ALL the supplies this morning (not only am I stubborn....but I can be SUCH a procrastinator)

And then we are going to a BBQ at a friends house (today). I am So looking forward to that! It's been a while and they have a pool, so Sammy will have a BLAST!~

Oh Oh....McKayla just woke up and she doesn't sound To happy!!! LOL Better run and get my darlin'!

Oh and Sabrina- I am a SAHM....it is just in the beginning of the year I work/help out mostly p/t for a non profit....I go out and train kids to be "Earth Protection Agents" But on occasion I have full schedules like I did this past week where I have training EVERY day! And on 3 of those days, they were 6-8 hours. grrrrrr I LOVE LOVE LOVE it...but trying to schedule feeding Kayla when she wont take a bottle and do a session can get stressful!

Hi to Sheri, Amber, Rhonda, Lindsay, Angi, Deanne, and all the girls!

Hi to family and friends everywhere! Sure miss you guys!!

4 comments:

  1. awww...thats soo cute.. she reminds me so much of Alaina.. I was watching old home videos of her and at 6 months she had 5 teeth already.. she got her first one at 4 months! Ava has one lonely tooth on the bottom and is already 7 and 1/2 months.. Tell Mckayla congratulations and tell Sammy we miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woo hoo on the tooth! I swear I think Adam is sooo behind in EVERYTHING ... he's still NOT rolling over, no teeth (lots of drool though) My doctor told me it doesn't matter, he'll be able to roll over before high school graduation :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the first tooth! BF will get interesting now!!!! I want to hear about the dream! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah for her first tooth! When I first read your post, I thought she really got in 4 teeth at once! LOL, then I realized it was just a dream!!

    ReplyDelete