Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Da "vacation" Pic's!!!

O.k O.k I THINK I left the kitchen sink behind! *sigh* Live and learn!


Here is Sammy in 1st class for the 1st time! LOL



Sammy getting off the plane in VT. (he sees Popo and Papa)



Mom, McKayla and I *can we say brrrrrr*



At the hotel in NY...the TRUE vacation starts! LOL (this is McKayla's 1st time in a pool...and she LOVED it!..Hi Ava)



Uncle Josh (my brother)..and McKayla...after a rough day swimming



Easter Egg hunt (Matthew..Kaleb..Cody..and Sammy)


McKayla's 1st easter!! (I have a pic of Sammy in that outfit too...wonder if I could find it!)


Family pic (well half of us anyway...LOL THANK GOD!) Happy 75th birthday Papa!


All in all it was fun! I have a TON more pic's but I'll spare ya! LOL take care all!

5 comments:

  1. WOW McKayla grew so much while you were away - she gets cuter by the day! and Sammy - adorable as always! Missed ya!

    PS Your bro is pretty hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (it's the arm band tattoo *sigh*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are great! I am glad you had a good trip, kinda! :) I am still in PA!!!!! I wish we could have met up while you were here! I will meet you someday, I promise! :) I just might come to Hawaii! Missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll agree with Sheri on your brother! He does look good!

    Hey it's great to see ya back! I MISSED YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tee hee hee - I just wanted to see if anyone else agreed with me about your brother LOL I'm such a dork!

    ReplyDelete