Saturday, April 01, 2006

Vacation? Yeah right!

LOL....we haven't stopped since we've been here....and I can't seem to satsify everyone! *sigh*

Home seems soooo far away! Oh I am such a baby! LMBO!


We actually had a pretty good day. We all went and watched Alexis play her game of soccer...(she won! woot woot)

And I was ONCE AGAIN reminded of how YOUNG I am ..
NOT!

LOL

It was the shoes .....really..no, really it was!......*blushes*

I bet half the people on the field thought they were in the presence of a stunt double! It was that good. My mom swears she should have named me Grace! I went to do an "around the world" with the soccer ball against my brother! (for those that don't know soccer..it is a move that requires hopping around the ball and kicking it with the outside of your foot) Well........ things didn't go as planned. LOL BUT I did manage to do one hang of a tumble roll....AND grass stain a BRAND NEW...NEVER WORN BEFORE .....reaaly cute pink jogging suit.....

of my mom's!!!!!!! That she SO kindly let me wear! UGH!!!

What can you do? grrrr

Anyway..THEN I got to watch ALL the kids while everyone ELSE Played poker. *darn poker illiterate son of a gun..I'm talking about me)

Brad didn't win.

He was the 1st one out.

What can you do?

We headed back to moms hoping to make her happy.....(I hadnt spent much time there)

she had plans and was shopping for lazy boys.

Am I sensing a pity party coming on? LOL

So here it is.... quarter after nine...at night

And I guess I should head off to bed...so I can get up for church tomorrow!

Oh yeah..and SABRINA....I Hope your april fooling us all!
lol.....or you could have a membership to the party! LOL)


4 comments:

  1. I know how you are feeling. It is the same run around when I make it home and I make it there more than you do! My mom is never happy with how much time we get to spend with "just her". Sometimes I feel like she is being a little selfish! I will be spending a lot of time with her now though. (See blog for details) Have a great rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to post the pic on my blog! LOL.. Thanks for the idea.. the one of the kids at the park the other day.. you know it wasn't that great of a pic actually cause the sun was in all of their eyes. Go to my blog to see!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. UGH one of those crazy vacations where you look forward to a real vacation afterwards LOL. Visiting family is great but so tiring! I hope you are feeling well! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that was the best April Fool's day ever! I've never screwed with that many people at one time.

    ReplyDelete