Friday, April 28, 2006

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

I am soo busy right now with this training for the earth protection agents! I am working everyday for most of the day! (hey...I am not used to this!) Normally I have 1 or 2 sessions a day...maybe once a week or so. This week it has been all day, every day. And the added stress of having to worry about nursing McKayla..*sigh*....(pats where a few MORE bald spots are..LOL ) Poor Brad. McKayla is definetly a mommy's girl, and he is the type that as soon as she cries...he is like "she needs her mom, she must be hungry" So he gets frustrated when he can't calm her down right away! ugh! grrrrr!

Anyway.....I have trained about 400 new agents this week alone. And I have all day today...and an all day beach clean up I am running on Monday! Now THAT should be fun! LOL Well got a TON to do and it's already 7:15 a.m Training starts at 8:20.

270 Middle school students....

oh oh........

3 comments:

  1. I guess I thought you were just a SAHM. What else do you do? Hmmm. Beach Cleanup doesn't sound like too much fun! Bet it's tiring! Good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness ... so much stuff to get done and with two kids to boot, how do you do it??? You are my hero (with Sabrina!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate middle school students! :) They keep you on your toes!

    ReplyDelete