Thursday, February 07, 2008

Family Pictures '08

While we were in VA visiting Papa, Popo, my brother Josh and the cousins....Papa and Popo wanted to get some much needed family pictures done, and since they live all the way in Hawaii.....we figured now would be the time! :)

So here they are in no particular order. (and yes we can post them since we bought the c.d and own the pictures)


Josh and his ruggies...


Me and my ruggies...


The whole gang (minus Josh's wife Tee, and my husband Brad)


Grandparents and grandkids! :)



Papa, Popo, Josh and I...


Popo and Papa....


Th-th-th-th-that's all folks! :) xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:35 AM

    You all look very nice! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them!!! They turned out great and you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete